Early registration (extended to December 7, 2016)
- Trainee / Patient advocate*: €100
- IRDiRC CA, SC and TF members: €100
- Regular delegate: €200
- Industry delegate: €300
Standard registration (December 7, 2016 – February 7, 2017)
- Trainee / Patient advocate*: €150
- IRDiRC CA, SC and TF members: €150
- Regular delegate: €300
- Industry delegate: €450
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions, including plenary and poster sessions
- Opportunities to network with international rare disease stakeholders
- Cocktail reception on February 8, 2017
- Complimentary lunches and refreshments at session breaks
- Conference Program Guide and Abstract Book
* Please submit a proof of your status as a trainee (e.g. copy of student ID, confirmation letter by the Principal Investigator or Head of Department) or representative of patient organization (e.g. confirmation letter by Head of Organization) during registration. If proof cannot be presented, the regular delegate registration fee applies. Confirmations handed in at a later stage cannot be considered.
Only fully completed registrations will be accepted. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full. The registration fee is based on the date of receipt of registration and payment in full in accordance within the periods mentioned above. Should a deadline be missed, the fee for the next applicable period will be charged automatically.
Should the maximum attendee capacity be reached, the organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
Letter of Confirmation/Payment Receipt
An email of confirmation/payment receipt will be sent by email once the Conference Secretariat has received the fully completed registration form and related payment. Attendees must present this confirmation/payment receipt at the registration counter as proof of their registration and payment.
Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance for registered attendees will only be available on-site during the conference. No certificate will be issued after the conference.
70% of the registration fee will be refunded for any cancellations requested by 31 December 2016. No refunds will be honored for cancellations requested on or after 1 January 2017.