Abstract submission is NOW CLOSED
Abstract submission is now closed.
Registration is mandatory to submit an abstract; a field for submission is included in registration form.
All authors will be asked to confirm the following statements when submitting an abstract: (1) I have read, understand, and agree to the rules and guidelines; (2) I am submitting this abstract with the intent of attending the IRDiRC 2017 Conference and presenting; and (3) I confirm that each co-author has been informed of this abstract submission and has agreed to all information as it was submitted.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Talk and poster abstract submissions accepted in English only
- Talk and poster abstract submissions are limited to 300 words
- Title, author, and institutional affiliation are not included in the 300 words
- You may be co-author of any number of abstracts but presenting author of only one
- Abstract should include a statement of purpose, methodology, and a summary of results
- Please indicate if your abstract has already been presented at other event(s)
- November 1, 2016: registration and abstract submission opens
- December 7, 2016: extended abstract submission deadline
- December 8, 2016: start of abstract evaluation period
- December 20, 2016: notification of selection for an oral or a poster presentation
- Only abstracts from fully-paid, registered presenting authors may be accepted
- If selected for poster presentation, the poster size should not exceed A0 format, i.e. 831mm (W) x 1189mm (H)
We look forward to your participation!